Some times, when you tried to download the file with IDM(Internet Download Manager), it failed to download the file. You got frusterated when the file has already been downloaded more than 50%. Message appeared “Do you want to download the file from the beginning”.
It happened due to the several facts & problems: –
- When server stop responding
- Your Internet connection has problems
- You manually pause it
- stopped it to download it later some times.while you know it has the capability of resuming.
- IDM failed, when it send the request to download it where it has stopped.
Response of the IDM was “Do you want to download it from the begining”. Definately you don’t want to download it from the begining while you have downloaded 1 GB or more. There are the tips and tricks to download the file from where IDM has stopped or you had paused it.
- Open the same file in the browser, click to download it again, when dialogue window appear select to “download it later”. (Check to ensure that the file must have the same file size and from the same link/server).
- Open IDM manager window and double click the file you have selected to “download later”
- Select the full address field and press ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard.
- Now, double click the file which has not been resuming and paste the address there which you have copied earlier in the address field press ok.
- In the IDM manager window click the file and press resume. 95% of the resuming problems has been resolved by this little tip and trick.