Beauty Tips :
1. Take short breaks: avoid spending or sitting long hours before computer rather take short breaks in between and relax.
2. Don’t rub your eyes: this is the common mistake done by many people when something entered your eye, instead take others help to get rid off.
3. Drinking more water helps: by drinking more water you can reduce the puffiness of your eyes and makes you feel relaxed as well.
4. Take care of your diet: make sure that your diet contains spinach, tomatoes, citrus fruits, vegetables and foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
5. Follow eye exercises: I would like to suggest one best exercise where you have blink your eyes for few second and then close your eyes, roll your eyes (eye balls) in clockwise and anti-clockwise. Make sure you
do this in between your work. Follow yoga and meditation.
Eye care with Natural Home Made way:
* Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
* Put potato slices on your eye to get rid off those dark circles.
* Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
* Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
* To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
* If your eye twitches, or your eyes are red and feeling itchy, massage your scalp with curd.
* Soak 1 tsp. dry amla in one cup of water overnight. Next morning strain it through a muslin cloth and then add one extra cup of water. Splash your eyes with this solution each morning. This makes your eyes sparkle.
* For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.